- .NET (C#, J#, VB.NET, Managed C++... they're all the same really.)
- A bit of electronics, more digital than analog.
- A bit of oxy-acetylene welding experience
- Some machine-shop experience on milling machine and lathe.
- Progressive Rock
- A bit of woodworking
Projects currently on the go
- Fully automated RIMS brewing system ("Brew-thulhu")
- Liquid level measurement
- Temperature measurement
- Specific gravity measurement
- Computer-controlled valves of some sort, ideally not too expensive.)
- Automated process control
- Built-in draft beer system for my bar.
- Some Arduino stuff I've been working on (mostly to support the brewing system)
- Driver for 1-Wire bus interface chip (DS2482)
- Driver for 1-Wire temperature sensors (DS18B20)
- Library for flashing error out codes on the on-board LED.
- A simple multitasking kernel for the Arduino (using WinAVR toolchain, not the standard Arduino environment.)
- A GDB remote-debugging stub for the Arduino.
Projects started, but on indefinite hiatus
- Tube bass amplifier
- Van de Graaf generator
Things I'd like to get into someday
- Build a RepRap
- Build a guitar or bass guitar (electric)