- This document is a very messy, poorly edited, and unreliable work-in-progress.
To build a thermal immersion circulator, with which one may cook tasty food. Poison-free would be nice as well.
- Temperature controllers are available from Auber Instruments, Ranco ETC, and Fresh Meals Solutions
- FoodSaver, and other vacuum sealer systems, are available from most major department stores, Costco, Canadian Tire, and occasionally XS Cargo
- A Practical Guide to Sous Vide Cooking looks comprehensive
- The French Culinary Institute is working on a Primer. For now, they offer this brain-dump with fancy charts
- Eric J. Wilhelm talks a little about his home-brew setup in his Beef Ribs Cooked En Sous Vide Instructable
- Any excuse to buy another Thomas Keller book