The first meeting of the Kwartzlab 3D Printer Club will occur on Wednesday July 10 from 7pm to 10pm, at Kwartzlab, with public speakers/formal demos beginning at 8pm, schedule to be announced later.
This public event is open to beginners and experts alike. You are invited to attend if you would like to:
* learn about 3D printers, and see them in action
* share your expertise with others
* show off a 3D printer that you have built
* get help with the construction of your 3D printer
* show off models that you have built, or show off techniques
* participate in talks, demonstrations, or workshops
Chris Gibson of ORD Solutions in Cambridge will be showing the BTO1001, a locally designed and built 3D printer that is available for purchase, fully assembled.
Several people who have built their own 3D printers from kits will be showing off their printers, and will be available to answer questions.
Please contact Doug Moen for more information, or if you are interested in presenting something.