April 24th 2010: Bring 24s and 2x4s
8pm to Midnight
This is a Members Only cleverly disguised Health & Safety Policy Party. Help us celebrate the release of what would otherwise be boring by spicing things up with brains! This wiki will help organize the event. If you have any ideas or contributions, please feel free to edit this article.
Boring! We will be signing that we've all read, understood and will follow the Health & Safety Policy. If you can't make it to the event, there will be extra copies of the form left out for a week. Once signed they're to be filed in the Health and Safety Locker 13. If they're still not signed and filed in Locker 13 by then, you'll either have to contact a H&S Committee member or--jeepers--they'll have to contact you.
Zombies! We need to write up a Zombie Policy for when the inevitable apocalypse falls upon us, and Kwartzlab already has a few existing fortifications. Help us come up with the policy and build some cool anti-zombie gear. Here's a task list of what needs to be done before and possibly during the event. Remember, if you're prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse, you're prepared for anything!
Need! We need more members on the Health & Safety Committee. If you're interested, don't be shy. The event is a great way to find out what we're all about.
1. Gear! Cricket bat in glass case that says, "In case of zombies, break glass". Anti zombie fighting implement could be a chainsaw instead, more difficult to mount and not as useful in a fight due to zombie attracting noise and depleting fuel gauge, but fun none the less. My personal vote is for the bat! I thought it fun to have someone build the case and mount the "weapon" during the event. Any takers? Any other ideas for anti-zombie fortifications? Any you'd care to build on site at the event? Your device, if completed by midnight, will become a key part of the new Zombie Policy.
2. Finger food! Bring food that looks like fingers! If anyone can bring an edible human head NOT made from human, kudos. I'm going to bring Jello brains, lady fingers, gummi worms and maybe some of those small gummi brains. Normal food also great, zombies will eat anything.
3. Costumes! Come as a zombie or a slayer. "End is Nigh!" doom sayers and witch doctors also welcome. I promise not to scream too much if you come as a zombie;)
4. BYOB! Can anyone mix a "Zombie"? Or other drinks? Zombies will drink anything.
5. Media! Bring video games or movies you'd like to share of the gory type. This also includes those scary Health and Safety training videos. There has been mention of Left 4 Dead, but I don't have a copy. Is anyone bringing anything cool?
6. Share! Bring your conspiracy theories and zombie propaganda with you. Copies of the "Zombie Survival Guide" and other books are welcome and encouraged to be read from to other members at the event to help us get ideas for the Zombie Plan.
Remember, you can add to this list with your own ideas. Just edit the article to do so. This event will be as awesome as you can help us make it.