Board Meeting 111
Revision as of 04:04, 6 November 2013 by Doug.moen
|Board Meeting 111|
|Address||33 Kent Ave., Kitchener, ON|
|Meeting Type||Board Meeting|
- report from our new Chief Awesomeness Officer
- sign Agnes' reimbursement check
- send Sean Yo receipts or invoice for Hacky Halloween electronics, to get $250 Mozilla grant
- Joe Mancini, Director of the Working Centre, will talk about Youth maker workshops with the Working Centre
- Youth members (16 & 17). proposal: people of this age should be eligible to enter the vetting process and be considered for full membership. They won't be able to be elected to the board until they reach 18, but they can have a key, vote at meetings, etc. Our insurance agent is okay with it. Aidan (our 17 year member prospect) already has a key with 24 hour access to the theatre company that he is a member of.
- Ben wanted to mention somebody (?) who is way behind in dues and can't be reached.