Board Meeting 093
Revision as of 22:26, 7 January 2013 by Dscassel
|Board Meeting 093|
|Address||33 Kent Ave., Kitchener, Ontario Canada|
|Meeting Type||Board Meeting|
Call to Order
- Meeting called to order by Darcy Casselman at hh:mm
Approval of the Agenda
- Motion Forwarded:
- Motion Second:
- In favour:
Report from the President
Report from the Treasurer
Membership Approval for Mike Robertson
- Unanimous vote via mailing list
- Action Item: Add to mailing lists: Rob to add Mike to mailing lists - Done
- Action Item: Membership dues, etc.:
Membership Dues Owed Follow Up
Automotive repair in Kwartzlab
- ISTR a clear consensus that we didn't want people fixing cars in the lab, even if we had a garage door.
- We have a garage door.
- It's possible I'm imagining things, so let's make a decision.
- Hire somebody?
- Split plan action
- Build out / planning for 33 Kent St.
- Finalize layout
- Carpet vs sand/finish upstairs
- Sink location
- Approving expenditures
- Move planning and prep for Duke St.
- Previous Action Item: Darcy to do press release and blog posting - Not done yet
- Previous Action Item: Need to pick a day for the party (TBD related to move) - Not done yet
Hackademy Collaboration - Family Day (To Be Named)
Health and Safety
- Discussion came up after the vote about getting more information around this
Action item review
Move to adjourn at hh:mm forwarded by: Second: All in favour:
- A minimum of 4 Directors are needed to make quorum