Kwartzlab Society Inc was incorporated as a Not-For-Profit Maker Society, in the province of Ontario, on July 20, 2009.
Our raison d’etre:
Maker Society: The establishment and operation of a social society for individuals interested in applying the do-it-yourself mindset to various disciplines, especially technological and artistic, for the purpose of:
- providing facilities and equipment for the pleasure and accommodation of members and guests;
- sharing information and knowledge for the mutual benefit of the members;
- organizing technical, educational, and social events for the members and the community at large;
- promoting do-it-yourself, technical and artistic endeavours in the community in general;
and such other complementary purposes not inconsistent with these objects.
Board of Directors
Seven (7) Directors are elected each year, at the Annual General Meeting, and serve for a term of 1 year, beginning July 1. The Executive Office is appointed by the Board.
- President: Jaymis Goertz
- Secretary: Jonathan Lamothe
- Treasurer: Ben Brown
Directors at Large: