I have too many hobbies, including woodworking, metalworking and machining, hand papermaking, marbling, letterpress, type casting, computers, electronics, cooking, and pretty much any other technical field...
Posts by kpmartin
- LPKF Board Mill, Part 3 (Nov 28 2012 in The Heavy Lab)
- LPKF Board Mill Update, part 2 (Nov 14 2012 in The Heavy Lab)
- LPKF Board Mill update (Nov 07 2012 in The Heavy Lab)
- Update on the LPKF board mill (Oct 03 2012 in Projects&The Heavy Lab&TON in Pictures)
- Interested in printmaking? George Walker gives a talk on “Printmaking and the Visual Narrative” (Sep 08 2011 in Events)
- Reprap Mendel 3D printer is working now (Aug 05 2011 in Member Blogs)