Hey, I thought it would be cool to get some kwartzlab shirts made up, so here we go:
- $15 each
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton tees from Gildan, both in men’s cut (2000) and ladies cut (2000L)
- I’ll take cash-up-front orders until June 21. Click through for details
- Yeah, these do look a lot like those cool Noisebridge shirts, and this is the sincerest form of flattery
More after the break…
* I’ll leave a green bag of sample shirts on the bar (at TON) at the lab for you to try on for sizing. I have Ladies’ S and M, and Men’s S to XXL samples from our new good friends Andy, Niki, and Tracey at Traces. Please respect the samples I need to return to Traces.
* You must pay to order. You can pay me cash money in person at TON/work/cinq-a-sept, or you can wrap your cash in an envelope or note and stuff it in the dues box at the lab. Sorry, no paypal, cheques, wampum, or favours accepted in trade.
* Your order must include the following info: name, email, size, men/women’s cut. Imagine you’re me: what do you need to know to complete the order?
* I’m hoping to have the shirts by 5+5 on June 29. The faster you place your orders the sooner I can greenlight Traces to book time for our order and the sooner we get da shirts.
Ladies sizing (2000L)
Men’s sizing (2000)
Impossibly beautiful models that are not yet kwartzlab members.